Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, including without limitation name, email address, telephone number (“personal information”).
About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- When you provide it by filling in forms on our website.
- Through records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Use of Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including the ability to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
- Keep track of advertisements.
The Technologies and Services We Use for this Automatic Data Collection May Include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Tigermoth, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Other Tools. We may also use technologies such as Facebook Pixel and Custom Audiences to understand how users are interacting with our advertisements and deliver advertising to you on other sites based on the email address or other personal information you provided to us or through the use of information we received from third parties.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in order to:
- Present our website and its contents to you.
- Provide customer service and respond to your inquiries in relation to your use of the website.
- Administer, support (via email or phone), improve, optimize and develop the website.
- Perform data analyses to determine, among other measurements, business performance and website performance.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information and with your consent.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, who shall be required to maintain such personal information in confidence.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of
- Tigermoth’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Reunion about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
Finally, we may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Reunion, our customers or others.
We have implemented industry-standard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements; your requirements; or any legitimate administrative or operational purposes.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Do Not Track Signals:
We honor Do Not Track (DNT) signals and will not plant cookies, use advertising or track you when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
Changes to This Privacy Notice:
Tigermoth Creative, LLC
515A S Elm Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27406