With a packed room of about 250, the Tigermoth launch event buzzed with energy, gratitude and the excitement of what’s to come for our team and for our future clients. From the Tigermoth cocktail to the Peppermoon apps to John Salmon’s musical accompaniment, it was great to see our guests enjoy themselves and help us celebrate the official emergence of our creative agency.
In our remarks Friday night, we told you that Tigermoth is essentially about two things: relationships and storytelling. No matter how long or recently we’ve known you, we value your relationship with us and we are so glad to be a part of your story. We also are thankful to everyone who made the evening so much fun:
- UNCG piano and keyboard professor John Salmon for providing musical entertainment
- Max Barwick, the mixologist from 1618, who created signature drink — the Tigermoth cocktail
- Nick Wilson, owner of 1618, for his guidance and our wonderful bar set-up
- Meredith Williams and Peppermoon Catering for a delicious menu
- Eric Robert and his wife, Adrienne — the masterminds of the stunning space at The Mill, where we held our event
- Terri Hodgin from Happy Rentz
- Clark Goodin and Alison Turner from Plants and Answers
Friday night, we also shared our thanks with Troy Tyner and Will Ragsdale of Mitre Design. A year ago, Troy and Will offered us fantastic incubator space in their office off of East Market Street. It’s been great to be side by side with the Mitre team. We now have our wings and soon will have space of our own. We look forward to disclosing our new location once we’ve made a final decision.
We’re excited to share a small sampling of images of the event, thanks to the services of Alan Nop Photography. You can check out the rest of the photos online, and even use the password “ThankYou” to download them. And that’s about sums it up: A big Tigermoth thank you to everyone who came out. And for those who missed the event, we’ll catch you next time!